Per state statute, once the application is physically received by the office their clock starts ticking on when hearing needs to be opened.
1. The date of receipt for this application is the January 17th meeting. (no public comment)
2. The public hearing shall commence within sixty-five (65) days after receipt of the application.
3. The public hearing shall be completed within thirty-five (35) days after such hearing commences.
4. All decisions shall be rendered within sixty-five (65) days after completion of such hearing.
5. The applicant may consent to one or more extensions of any period specified herein provided the total extension of all such periods shall not be for longer than sixty-five (65) days.